HPMI INTELLECTUAL GROUP
Committed to Strengthen Agrarian Economy of India
To bring highly qualified,experienced and dedicated human resource on one platform to develop a knowledge
pool and disseminate it further to farmers, agriprenures and other beneficiaries to strengthen rural economy.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- Capacity building and Agriprenureship Development Programs of CADMS.
- Need Based Technical Support to Govt. ; Non-Govt. Development Agencies & Corporates, engaged in Agricultural Development by providing services.
- Assist Farmers / Agriprenures in Increasing their Income through Agribusiness and improving their life strata.
BENEFITS TO THE MEMBERS :
- Distribution of Monthly Krishi Patrika (Wall Magazine and Monthly Agribusiness Management Magazine).
- Association of Members with the Project on the Principal of "Need Based Association & Activity Based Remuneration".
- Providing Source of Networking Platform for Interaction with Eminent People from Different Fields Associated with HPMI-IG for Common Cause of strengthening our Agrarian Economy.
- Opportunity to invest their Experiences for the Farmers, Agriprenures and Planners.
- Invitations for Brain Storming, Round Table Discussions, Workshops, Seminars and Interactive Sessions on Current and Emerging Issues.
- HONORARY MEMBERS : Eminent Personalities by Invitation.
- LIFE MEMBERS : By Extending One Time Contribution Of Rs 10,000/-
- ANNUAL MEMBERS : By Extending an Annual Contribution of Rs 1000/- as Beneficiary Member