AGRIPRENURESHIP DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (ADP)
Agriprenureship Development Project has been set up by Horticulture Produce Management Institute (HPMI) with an aim to strengthen the agripreneurs and the farmers of the state. This center will provide one stop solution for adopting self-employment options and increasing the per capita income of the small and marginal farmers. The ADP will address the entire value chain and provide 100 % hand holding to the beneficiaries of HPMI .
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
The potential, eligible and selected agriprenures will be following procedure for becoming the beneficiary of ADP:
- Registration with ADP by paying Rs. 1000/- as registration fee.
- After selection of eligible candidates, the HPMI will offer the beneficiary membership and in case of the non-acceptance of the eligibility, the application fee will be refunded. The selected applicants will be provided the orientation training which will be either Sponsored or partially sponsored or paid depending upon the availability of the scheme.
- After the training the beneficiary will arrange the 25% of the margin money for the project which he/she will deposit in his/her (newly opened current account with the Bank, which will fund the project under applicable scheme) and submit a written application with a copy of the passbook.
- The applicant will appoint HPMI as PROJECT MANAGEMENT AGENCY.
- The HPMI will take care of the entire execution as per the MOA (Memorandum of Agreement) and given pert chart in MOA.
BENEFITS TO THE BENEFICIARIES:
Beneficiary Members of HPMI will be entitled for following benefits:
- Free copy of the HPMI Wall Magazine.
- Complete hand-holding for three years.
- Discount on all Agri-Inputs @2.5%.
- Discount on all Agri-Services @ 5%.
- Discount on all the Publications of HPMI @ 10%.
- Incentives for helping HPMI as business promoters @ 20% for beneficiary membership.
LIST OF PROJECTS:
|1. Bee Keeping||Agri-Input Management|
|2. Cow Dairy||Milk Processing|
|3. Goat Farming||Meat Processing|
|4. Urban Horticulture||Commercial Plantation|
|5. Tissue Culture||Vegetable Production|
|6. Biological Waste Management||Fruits and Vegetables Processing|
|7. Organic Farming||Buffalo Dairy|
|8. Backyard Poultry||Gardening|
|9. Protected Cultivation||Food Processing|
Projects can also be designed as per the requirements of the Agripreneurs.